Mikki Finlay – Principal, Premium Residential
Mikki Finlay is a Licensee and the Principal of Premium Residential. She has worked in real estate as a specialist property consultant for 27 years and focuses specifically on the premium sector of the Brisbane residential market. Mikki conducts her business with an exemplary level of service, dedication and commitment to her clients and as such is one of the most respected agents in Brisbane. She is known particularly for her direct approach and integrity with all her client relationships.
With an extensive marketing background, Mikki commenced her career in the real estate industry in 1990 and maintains a passion for this industry that is evident in each and every project she manages. She provides professional, personalised marketing strategies and services for her clients; working in partnership with a limited number of sellers in tailor-made marketing campaigns. Mikki initiated a refreshing new approach to the real estate industry with specific focus on cutting edge marketing and a comprehensive commitment to vendor service.
Mikki sells right throughout the Brisbane metropolitan area; however, she specialises in Chelmer, Sherwood, and Graceville in the west and in the northern suburbs Ascot , Hamilton, Clayfield and Hendra.
“Trust is a key element to any successful relationship: combined with uncompromising ethics and a balanced mix of specialisation, professionalism and strategic target marketing”.
Testimonials for Mikki Finlay
1. We have sold a number of houses over the years and have dealt with a variety of agents. As a seller we will now use no other agent. Mikki acts exclusively for the vendor and appreciates her responsibility is to achieve the highest possible outcome for her sellers. However, she does not shirk from delivering candid and honest feedback during the sale process. Mikki is a pleasure to deal with and establishes a trust and wonderful rapport with her clients.
2. As a Builder/Developer I have dealt with many real estate agents in both acquiring and selling property. I can honestly say I have never come across an agent with such professionalism and sales acumen as yourself. The selling process from initial contact through to a successful auction was a dream. New Farm.
3. From the time of our first meeting to the fall of the hammer some six weeks later Mike & I felt like we were riding in a Rolls Royce – with you at the wheel.
Needless to say we were delighted with the outcome – totally unexpected in this challenging market. The fact that our apartment sold so well is a tribute to your expertise and professionalism. Mike & I felt totally at ease and confident in the process thanks to your good guidance and advice.
4. Mikki; many thanks for marketing our property at Chelmer. The whole process was handled professionally and we appreciated that you were always available to us. We particularly liked that you open for inspections on both Saturday and Sunday which offered the very best opportunity for buyers to view the house.
5. Our first impressions of Mikki were right on the money. She’s pragmatic, no-nonsense and most importantly, honest. And that’s a rare commodity in general, let alone within the real estate industry. There’s no pretence, no facade, no false expectations – what you see in Mikki is absolutely what you get, and more importantly, when you’re selling a house, it’s exactly what you need.
6. We sold our residence in Fig Tree Pocket and retained Ms Finlay as our exclusive agent. Ms Finlay conducted herself in her dealings with us in a thoroughly professional manner at all times. We were able to develop a good rapport with her due to her excellent sense of humour. We were able to trust her judgment and advice implicitly.
7. “Mikki Finlay was outstanding in her pursuit of a great result on our home in Indooroopilly. Throughout the marketing of our home we felt Mikki worked for us with honesty and integrity. Her clarity of communication matched her professionalism and knowledge, while her marketing strategy ensured our home was well positioned in a changing property environment. Mikki attracted more than 120 groups to our open homes with seven genuine bidders at auction
8. Mikki is a true professional who is dedicated to achieving the very best for her clients. While she represented us, she showed a huge amount of knowledge and understanding of the Brisbane real estate market as well as being fully sensitive to what we wanted and needed. Importantly, she kept us grounded in the realities of the vagaries and complexities that make up a real estate market. We understood the strategy we had embarked upon and had no false expectations about what our property was worth. I believe it is a testament to her skill, high ethical standards and warm personality that both buyer and vendor were thrilled by the end result. We have no hesitation in recommending Mikki as a professional, realistic and genuine agent.”